5th Workshop on Green and Safe Computing and Communication (GreenSCom2015)
Information and communication technologies (ITs) and IT-based systems are, on the one side, a mean for energy systems and grids monitoring, control and instrumentation, power low management and safety ensuring. On the other side, IT-based systems, networks and infrastructures are weighty consumers of energy and other resources. Besides, modern ITs can create new deficits of safety and security in critical and business critical domains.
Objectives of the 5th WS Green and Safe Computing (GreenSCom) are to discuss the current issues of green (energy, power and resource as a whole) chips, computer systems, networks and IT-Infrastructures for safety, mission, business and energy critical applications, and to support university-industry cooperation, research and development activities in these domains.
It also addresses topics such as modern and future challenges concerning regulation, modeling, assessment and development of green, safe and secure IT-based systems.
Topics of the WS GreenSCom:
- Kharchenko Vyacheslav, National Aerospace University KhAI, Kharkiv, Ukraine - co-chair
- Levashenko Vitaly, University of Zilina, Slovakia - co-chair
- Androulidakis Iosif, University of Ioannina, Greece
- Barkalov Alexander, University of Zielona Gora, Poland
- Brezhnev Eugene, National Aerospace University KhAI, Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Drozd Alexander, National Polytechnical University, Odessa, Ukraine
- Fusani Mario, ISTI-CNR, Pisa, Italy
- Kukulis Theodoras, University of Ioannina, Greece
- Maevskiy Dmitriy, National Polytechnical University, Odessa, Ukraine
- Mokhor Vladimir, Pukhov Institute for Modeling in Energy Engineering, NASU, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Richter Harald Technical University Clausthal, Germany
- Rubanov Vasiliy, Belgorod State Technological University, Russia
- Tyurin Sergey, Perm Research Technical University, Russia
- Jüri Vain, Tallinn University of Technology, Tallin, Estonia